Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

I'm Forbidden to Buy Bibles

No, I don't live in a restricted nation. It's a self-imposed rule because I own nearly every one there is. They are expensive. And I'm running out of room.

 

But publishers keep putting out new ones . . . 

And. I. Can't. Help. Myself.
I'm addicted.

"Hello, my name is JC and I'm a Biblioholic."

So if you've been thinking of buying one of the following, feel free to ask me anything about:

The Illustrated NLT Study Bible (my favorite!)
The Jesus Bible (NIV)
The Complete Jewish Study Bible
The Cultural Background Bible (NRSV)
The Inductive Study Bible (NASB)
The NLT Journaling Bible
The NRSV Journaling Bible
The First Century Bible (NIV)
The Life Application Bible (NLT)
The Archeology Bible (ESV)
The NLT Chronological Bible
The Daily Bible (NLT)
The NLT Wide Margin Notes Bible

Wow, that's a much shorter list than I thought it would be. Surely, it couldn't hurt to buy another one. I've had my eye on this one with the church father's commentary in it for a while. And I don't have a CSB. That's enough justification, right?