Pages

Monday, May 10, 2021

Fresh Starts

This has been my blog address for nearly 15 years. From way back when I first started researching The Chronicles of Time. Every so often, after going MIA for years at a time, I come back, unpublish everything, redo the theme, and start all over. 

Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay 

I have no idea if I have veteran subscribers who have stuck with me through all of that. If you have, you are amazing. And I thank you. And really, I am not schizophrenic, just ADHD.

This is my last and final attempt at blogging. Not saying I won't go MIA, but at least I have come out (i.e. confessed that this is a tendency, that it will likely happen again, and that I am sorry I can't be the extroverted social butterfly all the publishing marketers insist I must be if I truly want to build an audience). 

And in so doing, now I don't have to attempt to reinvent myself and try all over again to present myself as an adult professional whose blogging regularity is a promise to readers that I can adult write a book. If I go MIA, I will just come back, pick up where I left off, and hope I still have an audience who cares, lol.

But hopefully that won't happen because . . . drum roll, please . . . I now understand what my brand is, thus, I know what to blog about and how to stay on brand. My brand is all about telling His story in such a way that your worldview is transformed and you understand how to equip yourself with the army necessary to survive the war and still be standing when the smoke clears. So I am actually really excited to start blogging (unlike past attempts in which the very thought filled my introvert self with dread because I had no idea what I was suppose to blog about). 

So stay tuned, and if you've been here since the beginning, thanks for sticking by me and hopefully it will have been worth it!